Corporate Tax Season Office Hours and Availability:
Monday - Friday: 9 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
What to Bring for your Tax Appointment?
- Income Statements: Including W-2's, 1099's, Unemployment, Gambling Winnings & Losses, Alimony, Pension Statements, Bank Interest, etc.
- Social Security Cards: For both yourself and dependents
- Get Earned Income Credit? Bring proof of residency for each child (Daycare Statement, Report Card, Doctor Bill) & copy of Birth Certificate.
- Daycare: Providers EIN Number and address
- Rentals: Income and Expenses
- Student Loans: Interest Payments
- Continuing Education Expenses: 1098T and Account Summary
- Want direct Deposit? We need you Bank Account number and Routing Number (NOT Debit Card info.)
- Charity: All Statements containing contributions
- Business? We need business expenses for NYS
- Itemize? Bring statement from mortgage company
- Sold Stock or Other Capital Assets? Need the cost of the item & sale price
- Want a Copy of your Return? If you would like a copy of your return in the future, please ask your tax preparer or receptionist about ways to receive a copy of your return after your tax appointment!
- Self-Employed? Bring the income and expenses of your business!
- New Clients: Bring a copy of last year's return (VERY IMPORTANT)
- Driver's License: Required for all return types and especially bank products.
- Medical Expenses
- Property Taxes Paid
- Anything else you deem important; it can't hurt to just bring it in!
NO INSTANT REFUND LOANS ANYMORE at any Tax Prep Institution!
In the event we need anything further, you can call us back with the information at any time!