Canadian Tax Filing Assistance

The puzzle that is tax filing with our neighbors to the North can be hard to navigate.  The EG Tax professional staff can not only file tax returns for all 50 states in the United States, we are also able to file U.S. returns for U.S. citizens living in Canada.  We also have a tax specialist, Mr. Marcus Kubiak E.A., who will file Candian returns for U.S. and Canadian citizens living in Canada.  During the U.S. tax season, January - April he is located at our North Tonawanda office less than 20 minutes from both the Rainbow and Peace bridges at the U.S./Canadian border.  During the remainder of the year, he works at our corporate office in Tonawanda, New York just 15 mintues from the Peace Bridge.  Make your appointment today at the link below.


Make an appointment.