EG Tax and TASC Partner to Help Small Businesses Save Thousands thru a 105 HRA
EG Tax and TASC Micro business have partnered to help our small business clients who pay for their own insurance save thousands in tax by setting up an HRA (Health Reimbursement Arrangement) BizPlan (TASC's version of a 105 HRA). BizPlan is a medical reimbursement program that enables qualified small business owners to declare medical expenses as a business expense, rather than a personal deduction. The BizPlan HRA enables qualified small business owners to deduct federal, state, and self-employment taxes for family medical expenses.
BizPan - Saves You Money
- Enables you to deduct family medical expenses including: health insurance premiums; out-of-pocket medical, dental and vision costs: and qualified long-term care insurance.
BizPlan - Provides Peace of Mind
- Industry-exclusive audit and money back guarantees.
- Complete compliance with ever-changing regulations.
- Ability to carry over any available unused medical reimbursements to the next plan year.
- Married sole proprietors who can hire the spouse with no other full time employees.
- One employee corporations (both S Corp. & C Corp.) with no spouse hiring requirement.
- Small Family only companies.
How Do I Sign Up?
- Complete the eligibility form on the right side of this page and return to your EG Tax professional who will have a member of TASC contact you to determine your eligibility and savings!